Is it the end of offshore country? Can Bulgaria offer advantage of doing business? Does Bulgaria having the lowest corporate profit tax in entire EU? Why should you decide to start doing business in Bulgaria?
Best outsourcing destination In Europe for 2015 according to Bushman and Wake field’s rating: Automotive producer, More than 100 companies. 80% of the cars in Europe have parts, produced in Bulgaria: Largest Lavender Producer For the past years Bulgaria have successfully surpassed France: Fast Internet Speed Bulgaria is in Top 10 countries in the world with the fastest internet connection….
Advantages of foundation:
- Bulgaria has the most favorable tax regime in EU. Corporate income tax rate is 10%, the lowest in the EU. Personal income tax is 10 %, flat rate.
- Industries in high-unemployment areas are granted 0% tax rate
- Depreciation time for computers and new manufacturing equipment is 2 years
- 5% withholding tax on dividends and liquidation quotas (0% for EU tax residents)
- Bulgaria has one of the most competitive costs of labor in Central and Eastern Europe
- Favorable office rents and low cost of utilities. Bulgarian cost of electricity for industrial users is 70% of the European average
- Bulgaria is a member of the European Union, NATO and WTO
- The stability of the currency is supported by the currency board, pegging the Bulgarian lev to the euro at the level of 1.96
For futher information please contact us. We can solve your problem.